Friday, March 10, 2006

3/10/06

I worked on my mystery quilt (from the AZ Retreat 2006) last night and got the top finished. I've considered adding another border. Carolyn asked if the border wasn't part of the mystery and already in place. I've decided that I like her thinking, and will leave it as is. I was going to do a raspberry flange, a 3" pale green border and then bind it with the paisley, but I'm probably just going to make raspberry binding and bind it at the size where it is. I wonder if anyone else had one hourglass block left over?

Retreat's over, Sarita and McKenna's visit is over and I'm back on the weight watching. I'm going to try to see the weight going off, not on, as I watch! LOL

1 comment:

Suze said...

yes...luckily we didn't have to use that last hourglass block since I whacked one in half accidentally when I was cutting the bigger block on the center line (still not quite sure HOW I managed that!)...I had read on the posts that we only needed 31 instead of 32 so I was reprieved from having to make another set!!!
I like how your colors worked out.