Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Day

Quilting - I was busy sorting strips for sashing this morning, and glanced at my watch 30 minutes before church was to start. Woke Ray up and hit the shower. We made it in time. Kids were over for dinner and the afternoon. Ray gave me a $100. GC to JoAnn's, so I'll have fun spending that. I did press some strips, and put them together with some black fabric that will be the sashing for a novelty block quilt. I've made colorful cornerstones, and am strip cutting them into units. I have 5 cross wise cornerstone/sashing strips done. 11 more to go. One of my friends gave me a 12 drawer wheeled cart that I'll be using for my beading suppplies. I got that put together today and loaded with beads.

Angels - can't think of one, today of all days!

No comments: