Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Getting started with a quilt journal

Quilting - I've decided that I'll get more quilting done if I make myself accountable for how much or little I do each day. It's too easy to play games on the computer, waste time, and have absolutely nothing to show for it.

Angel deeds -I also plan to track little 'angel' things that I do for others - things that they may not even know who did them, or be able to return them, so they have to be passed forward.

While I'm planning to use this journal mostly starting in 2006, I may as well get some practice in! :-) This morning, I finished the quilting on two placemats that I'll be giving a friend for Christmas. My bobbin alarm was beeping, as I got to the end, but I had enough! Note to myself - buy some more neutral colored thread. It's 6:00 am, and time to get ready for work.

1 comment:

Pat/SWquilter said...

WElcome to the world of blogging! I started mine with the Artist Way thread on the forum - patspersonalspace.blogspot.com. I do my morning pages by hand in a notebook, but the blog is another form of journaling that I find useful.