Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It's been a while


With company here, I didn't get to my blog for a while. I think I mentioned that the granddaughters and I shopped for pillowcase fabric. Dianna made two with help from me, and did very well, especially considering that it was satin-y fabric, and slipperier than goose grease! I made Logan's for her, as she's only three, and had to help Jenny quite a bit, as her main interest isn't in sewing.
I had cut out the blocks for the New Year's Mystery Quilt and Dianna and I spent a couple days working on that, and really love how it came out.
There were errors in the cutting and sewing instructions, but with help from on-line friends who were also making the quilt, we got it together.

2 comments:

QuiltingFitzy said...

I LOVE your quilt, have you named it? Is it for you?

Debra Dixon said...

Beautiful quilt!