Thursday, January 05, 2006

On a roll again!

Before I worked on the New Year's Day mystery quilt, I had a matching game quilt on my design wall, with half the quilt put together. Last night, I cut more of the horizonal sashings, and the shorter, vertical ones. This morning, I got most of the verticals sewn to the remaining blocks, and then this evening, I sewed the rest of them, cut even more horizontal sashings, and have all the rows completed, with a vertical sashing sewn to the top of each. I've 'hit the wall' for tonight, so will sew the rest of the rows together to finish the bottom half of the quilt top tomorrow, hopefully, before work! On Saturday, I have a quilting meeting - retreat hostesses, for the (?)final meeting before the retreat , and would like to take this for show and tell, as well as the mystery quilt top. What a feeling of accomplishment, to spend more time sewing than I do on the computer!

No comments: